Monday 22 February 2010

Contact Me

....I'm currently writing my second book. At present it's untitled but it will examine the supposed US-UK 'Special Relationship'. As part of my research I'm interested in your views on Americans and their sprawling nation.

If you have any interesting thoughts on our transatlantic bretheren, please let me know at UJforbarack@yahoo.co.uk
Is it a thumbs up or a thumbs down for them?

In fact you can contact me for any other reason if you like.

I don't know maybe you're trying to remember who sang 'Turning Japanese' or how to solve a simple quadratic equation for your Maths GCSE paper or perhaps you're upset that your grandaughter never phones or you've just been diagnosed with 'mononucleosis'. Hopefully I will be able to offer you words of succour in any of these instances.

In fact I'd particularly like to hear from you if:

a) Want to help me make a future TV show as I travel around the USA interviewing Barak Obama and other famous Americans about their impressions of the UK.

b) Look like Anna Friel and are at a loose end.